Islâm: Religion of Mercy
'Alî Abd-ur-Rahmân al-Hudhaifî
- Friday Sermon from the Prophet's Mosque in Madina,Sha’baan 17, 1422 ‘Allâh divided mercy into one-hundred parts. He released one part of it to the earth by which the creatures are merciful to one another; you see a female horse or she-camel lift up her hoof so as not to trample on her young ones. Allâh then kept the remaining ninety-nine parts with Himself for the Day of Resurrection.’ (Al-Bukhârî)
The Importance of Recreation
'Abdul-Bârî ibn ‘Awad ath-Thubaytî
Friday Sermon from the Prophet's Mosque in Madina, on 16th Rabee’ul-Awwal 1422AH:..To them (Sahaabah), amusement was a definite means to an end, and not an end in its own right in which to spend all of one’s money and time...
Husayn ibn 'Abdul 'Azîz Aal Sheikh
- Friday Sermon from the Prophet's Mosque in Madina, on 23rd Rabee’ul-Awwal 1422AH: Among the people’s rights that Islam guarantees and firmly laid it’s foundation and principles is paying debts owed to fellow human beings. Islam strongly warns against negligence in paying debts...
Holiday and its lessons
'Abdul Muhsin Ibn Muhammad al-Qâsim
- Friday Sermon from the Prophet's Mosque in Madina, on 19th Jumaadal-Aakhirah 1422AH: Brothers in faith! The vicissitudes of time should be a stance of lesson and self-examination for man. Let man take a sincere stance on his person and his life. All people will stand before their Lord and account for what they did in this life.
Islam: The Upright Religion
- Dear brothers! Muslims today are facing different kinds of persecution from all parts of the world; they are being killed, tortured and expelled from their lands. In fact they are in pitiful and deplorable situations. Foremost among those who commit these crimes against them are world Zionists who are a treacherous nation....Fellow Muslims! One fact remains indisputable in view of our present condition: we will never conquer our enemies unless we first of all conquer our souls and whimsical desires. We can never defeat our enemies unless we first of all implement the law of Allaah in every aspect of our lives.
Equality in Islam
'Abdullâh bin Muhammad bin Humaid
Equality is right among people in relation to how far they are similar in their gifts and talents. The more identical or similar the more equality among people is right, and wherever there are differences, they must be reflected in treatment.
Justice and Equity
Abű Bakr Jâbir al-Jaza'iry
- The Muslim considers justice in its general context to be one of the most obligatory and necessary obligations, since Allah commanded it in His saying:
"Verily, Allah enjoins justice, and doing good, and giving (help) to kith and kin." (16:90).
DISCLAIMER: All material found on Islamic Network Websites is for information purposes only.
The views expressed on Islaam.Net or on linked sites are not necessarily shared by Islamic Network.