The Ideological Attack: Introduction
'Abdul-'Azīz Ibn Bāz
- An Introduction to the book by this renown scholar. "By the end of the first decade of the fifteenth Islāmic century (1410-1411H
/ 1990-1991 CE), the world witnessed a total re-shaping of its
socio-political landscape; a re-shaping that again was to have a serious
impact upon the Islāmic world. With the
collapse of communist Russia as a dominant world force, it was Islām and the
Islāmic lands that then became the main focal targets for the economic,
ideological and military attack of the New World Order; the now dominant
culture. In effect, it was
the beginnings of the second Crusades! "
The Ideological Attack: Concerning the Islamic Groups
'Abdul-'Azīz Ibn Bāz
- Part 3. "What is the obligation upon the Muslim scholars with regard to the
large number of groups that exist in many of the Islamic lands and
elsewhere, and with regard to the differences that exist between them; to the
point that each group declares the others to be misguided? Do you not hold
that it is fitting to enter into explaining the like of this matter and to
clarify the truth concerning their differences; for fear that these
differences may escalate and lead to evil consequences for the Muslims?"
The True Religion
Abū Amīnah Bilāl Philips
- The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is
what the word "Islam" itself means...
The Ideological Attack: The Essential Preparation
'Abdul-'Azīz Ibn Bāz
- The fourt part. Question: The enemies of Allāh are very eager to enter into the Muslim lands
by various methods. So what efforts do you believe should be exerted in order
to put a stop to this surge that has threatened the Islamic societies?
The Conditional Promise
"Allāh has promised to those of you who believe and do righteous actions,
that He will certainly grant them succession (khilāfah) upon the earth, as
He granted it to those before them; and that He will grant them authority to
practice their Religion, the one that He has chosen for them and He will
change their state from one of fear
in which they lived, to one of peace and security. They will worship Me
alone, not associating any partner with Me. But whosoever disbelieves after
this, then they are the rebellious ones." [Sūrah Nūr 24:55]
Taken from al-Ibānah magazine
The Invasion of Iraq - The Clash with Persia
- Taken from the Book The Sword of Allah, it comprises the Biography of Khalid Bin Walid ra. This article details the initial stages of the Muslims battle with the great Superpower of the times, 'Persia'
What A Religion, If Only It Had Strong Men
- "How can it be that the enemies of Islam gather regularly, whilst we practice our favourite hobby of creating divisions, multiplying thereby the number of titles and banners?"
From 'On Contemporary Dawah'
© Eden Books 1998
How to treat terrorism
Sālih bin Humayd
- Friday Sermon given at the Holy Mosque in Makkah, Rajab 18, 1422AH: If individual and group terrorism is regarded as dangerous and inhuman, state terrorism should be regarded as more dangerous and more barbaric, for it is an organized one in which the state perpetrates all kinds of heinous acts against innocent and harmless people with all its apparatuses, power and domination without hindrance...
The Eternal Conflict between Truth and Falsehood
- Friday Sermon given at the Holy Mosque in Makkah: The current uprising in Palestine is also a manifestation of the eternal conflict between truth and falsehood, and a living vivid example of the people of the truth defending their religion, sacred places, freedom and dignity against the people of falsehood who have colonised, attacked and profaned the sacred places.
Elements of Victory
'Abdul-Bārī ibn Awad ath-Thubaytī
- Friday Sermon from the Prophet's Mosque in Madina, on 12th Rabī ul-Awwal 1423AH: Let this ummah have the glad tiding of prosperity, glory, religiosity and authority in the land...
DISCLAIMER: All material found on Islamic Network Websites is for information purposes only.
The views expressed on Islaam.Net or on linked sites are not necessarily shared by Islamic Network.