More information for non-Muslims and those interested in finding out more about Islam.
A Brief Illustrated Guide to Islâm #1
- The first part in a series taken from the book A Brief Illustrated Guide to Islâm. This part demonstrates the many scientific facts that were revealed by Allah in the Qur’ân 1400 years ago, which have been proven in present times
How Do You Disbelieve?!
- How do you disbelieve when you have life while before you did not, and you will surely return to your Lord?
Islâm ! - The Modern Alternative
- Some people think that to live an Islamic life is "restrictive". Islâm however, was revealed as a balanced way of living.
Humans lack perfect knowledge as well as perfect wisdom. No matter how hard we try, we will never attain the perfect way of life by our own thinking and interpretation.
The True Religion
Abű Amînah Bilâl Philips
- The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is
what the word "Islam" itself means...
Who Do Muslims Worship?
- The submission of man to his Creator is the essence of Islam. The word "Islam" literally means, "to submit" or "to surrender." The real question one should ask is: "submit and surrender" to whom?
How to become a Muslim
- This is an ammended copy of "HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM" originally prepared & published by Cooperative Office for Call and Guidance – Riyadh: The purpose of this hand-out is to correct a false idea spread among those willing to adopt Islam as their faith…..
- Allâh gave us all a mind. He gave us all the ability to reason, to think, to
reflect. Yet, it never ceases to amaze me that someone can look to this great
earth from the largest items, a mountain, to the smallest, a breath, and deny
the existence of Allâh , to deny the hand of Allâh in creating such an
extraordinary world. I know that even when all the evidences are laid before
man, if Allâh does not confer him with guidance as well, he will remain
blind, deaf and dumb. Reflect on this...
Freedom of Choice of Religion
'Abdullâh bin Muhammad bin Humaid
- The right to freedom is granted. God endowed man with senses and with the mind to think, to reflect, and to find the truth. It is his duty to think correctly and seriously. It is his responsibility not to let his senses fall into disuse, or to be used for wrong purposes.
DISCLAIMER: All material found on Islamic Network Websites is for information purposes only.
The views expressed on Islaam.Net or on linked sites are not necessarily shared by Islamic Network.